My Engineering Community
We developed the Community site as a place for you to connect with other educators, to exchange advice on courses, content, MyEngineeringLab, MasteringEngineering, and much more!
About the Community
Articles - Read articles, advice and best practices from other educators. Comment on the articles and share with others.
Discussions - Ask questions, post answers, and share your ideas.
CommunityTV - Explore this video library to help you teach with MyEngineeringLab. Rate the videos, comment on them and share with others. We’ll continue to add to the library based on your feedback!
Product Updates - Stay informed! Here’s where we’ll alert you to information about the latest release of MyEngineeringLab and notify you of any planned downtime.
About the Faculty Advisory Network (FAN)
Are you passionate about teaching with technology and willing to share your best practices and help other users? If you incorporate MyEngineeringLab in your course then you can become a FAN and receive:
- Invitations & priority registration to special events, workshops & webinars
- Exclusive professional development opportunities
- Sneak peeks of new features and products
- Special invitation to think-tank forums to help shape future product, features and upgrades
- Ability to publish your own articles and research via our Community sites, case studies and white papers
- Subscription to the Community Digest digital newsletter
- Opportunity to earn special badges and other fun giveaways
FAN content is members-exclusive. See if you qualify for FAN status here (login required).